Helping You Make Your Ideal Career Move
Who We Are
We are an experienced team of consultants who match you and your skill set to office-based vacancies within organisations across the Southeast. With a passion for delivering a personal and professional service, Netbox Recruitment can help you to find your next position - whether you are seeking temporary, permanent or contract-based employment in the private, public or not-for-profit sector.
We understand how important it is to find a role that suits your needs, utilises your skills and provides you with the challenge and future opportunities you desire. Netbox Recruitment is here to guide you every step of the way in securing your next career move.
We are specialists in Office Professional and Office Support based roles recruiting for Administrative Support through to Board Level appointments. In addition, we offer two specialist divisions covering white-collar construction and HR professionals.
How It Works
We meet with every candidate we represent. This enables us to highlight your achievements and career based skills allowing us to create a personal profile to supplement your CV when presenting you as a candidate to local employers. Once registered, we aim to project-manage your job search to help to find the right position for you.
Being totally immersed in the local job market, with detailed knowledge of the needs of a whole host of local employers and a network of links to their hiring managers, we are able to approach organisations proactively on your behalf to discuss your individual skills, experience and personality which enables us to generate opportunities for you that are often not in the public domain.
Whether you are looking for your next permanent career move or interim opportunities to keep you busy and the money rolling in, we understand how important it is to find a role that matches your requirements and aim to provide you with the most suitable interview opportunities.
Our Pledge To You
Striving to find the ideal position for each and every candidate, we pledge to:
- Keep in regular contact with you
- Offer tips to enhance your CV and hints on interview techniques - we want to give you the best possible chance of success.
- Inform you of where your details have been presented
- Take responsibility for feedback after interviews - we will present your thoughts to the employer and also provide you with constructive feedback to improve your interview performance and ultimately help to secure your next job.
- Negotiate on your behalf and guide you through the offer and acceptance stages - handing in your notice can be daunting but we are here to provide advice and work in partnership with you.
- Reward recommendations - if you are pleased with the service we have provided, please recommend us to friends or family members who are looking for their next career move; we will give you £100 of high street vouchers for any referral that we successfully place (T&Cs apply).